miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2007

5. Lost in Google Translation

TODAY IN THE SUPERMARKET a type that was carrying an empty cart has got hold of the last loaf after preventing myself with a sudden and illegal movement, in my opinion.

Later, when already I was putting my purchase in the bags of the Sainsbury's, I have seen him to discuss with one of the cashiers. "But who you think that you are, engineers ones in calligraphy? This one is my signature, this one is my card and some day you will know of me! ", he has said while was threatening with the bread and the forefinger.

After this, he has left all his purchase in the tape and has left the supermarket with the loaf in the hand. On having come to the door, he has taken the bar and has broken it in two parts with his knee, in a gesture that had something of the mute cinema, I have thought.

No hay comentarios: